Who Will Buy Your Book? (Premium)
How to Figure Out and Find Your Target Audience
If you don’t know who your book appeals to, you’re wasting your time promoting it.
Here’s the thing: The more you know about your target reader, the easier it will be to find that reader and get your book in front of them. That kind of discovery leads to book sales.
The more you know about the people who will buy, read, and love your book, the better able you will be to connect with them in a way that makes a difference.
When you really know your target audience, you’ll know if they use Facebook or Snapchat . . . if they listen to the radio or read the newspaper . . . who or what influences their book purchases . . . whether they prefer to read hard copies or e-books.
In short: The more you know about who will buy your book, the more successful you’ll be with your marketing. And the better you are at marketing, the more books you’ll sell.
And yet, one of the most commonly asked questions I hear from authors is, “But how do I figure out the target audience for my book?”
You will learn how to do that in this essential video training program:
“Who Will Buy Your Book? How to Figure Out and Find Your Target Audience”
During this 60-minute intense video training, you’ll learn why you must know who will love and buy your book, how to figure out who that person is, and where to find that reader.
This training will teach you:
- The specific steps to follow to research your best readers.
- 3 very important reasons why you must discover who will buy your book.
- How understanding your book’s target audience will help you sell more books.
- 4 specifics you need to know and understand about your reader audience.
- 3 key ways to use what you discover about your target readers to reach more of them.
- 4 tricks the marketing pros use to research target audiences.
- Who uses which social networks plus who pays attention to offline media options – newspapers, radio, TV, and magazines – and why this matters.
- How to use and apply what you learn during this workshop.
You need this information to successfully market your book.
This is the information you’ve been asking for! You will finally discover how to understand, find, and reach your ideal readers!
$28 premium video training includes:
- 60 minutes of video instruction
- Downloadable presentation slides
- Bonus target audience fill-in-the-blanks template with the questions you must ask about your ideal reader
- Bonus cheat sheet that details which social networks and media outlets are used by reader categories (young adults, empty nesters, etc.) – all the research is done for you so you know exactly where to find your reader online
- Bonus 5-page resource detailing specific reader demographics (age, gender, income, etc.) for 10 book categories or genres – you will discover exactly who reads self-help books, mysteries, romance, science fiction, and six other key categories!
Here’s what authors have said about “Who Will Buy Your Book? How to Figure Out and Find Your Target Audience”
"I really enjoyed and appreciated the training. I thought I had a good handle on who my readers are and where they might be but the presentation opened the window on some new thinking. I liked especially the clear steps and process along with the links to helpful databases. This provides a roadmap for continuing to market my current novel and for all future work." Elizabeth Marro, author of the novel, Casualties
"Finding a target audience is a challenge for quite a few writers. Sandy presents her knowledge of the subject in a reliable, engaging, and trustworthy way. I've heard her presentation three times; her thoroughness encourages me. Highly recommended!" Richard French, author of the "Witnesses" series
"Successful authors strive to reach their target audience. But first authors need to learn how to find those coveted readers. This video training offered by Sandra Beckwith of Build Book Buzz used innovative ways to reveal my target audience and how to reach them. As a firm believer in the value of social media, I’m now able to work more effectively by focusing on the needs of my unique audience. " DiAnn Mills, author of Deadly Encounter
Sandra Beckwith is an author and national award-winning former publicist who now teaches authors how to save thousands of dollars by doing their own publicity, promotion, and marketing. You might have seen her on “The Montel Williams Show,” or “CBS This Morning,” or read about her in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, or USA Today. Feedspot has ranked her website, Build Book Buzz, as # 7 among thousands of book marketing blogs; it has also been named a top website for authors and writers seven other times.